The New England QIN-QIO Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is an inclusive group made up volunteer advisors from all backgrounds. From across the region, our advisors share their experiences, give their opinion about patient materials and provide guidance to our staff.
News From the PFAC
- 04/02/18: New Medicare cards start arriving in April 2018
- 03/29/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Yvonne
- 03/06/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Poppy
- 02/02/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Lisa Freeman.
- 01/19/18: No Antibiotic? How Can I Feel Better? Tips for Symptom Relief (PDF).
- 01/11/18: We’ve released new PFAC-Endorsed Materials.
- 01/04/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Sandy Valliere.
- 12/28/17: Don’t forget to destroy your old Medicare card to protect your identity. Cut up your old card and dispose of the pieces in the trash. Learn other ways to prevent Medicare fraud.
- 12/21/17: Have you moved recently or changed your name? Do you know how to report a change of name or address to Medicare? Learn more on HHS.gov.
- 12/14/17: MyMedicare.gov‘s Blue Button provides you with an easy way to download your personal health information to a file. Learn more on the Medicare.gov website.
- 12/01/17: New Medicare Cards are Coming.
- 11/29/17: View the Latest PFAC-Endorsed Materials.
- 11/14/17: American Heart Association Released new Blood Pressure Guidelines.