The New England QIN-QIO Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is an inclusive group made up volunteer advisors from all backgrounds. From across the region, our advisors share their experiences, give their opinion about patient materials and provide guidance to our staff.
News From the PFAC
- 08/02/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Donna
- 07/27/18: View the new Patient & Family Engagement Resources page
- 06/12/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Eileen
- 05/11/18: View this Cleveland Clinic Video titled Empathy: The Human Connection to Patient Care
- 05/04/18: Download the PFAC Tip Sheet
- 04/19/18: View our 2017 Report
- 04/02/18: New Medicare cards start arriving in April 2018
- 03/29/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Yvonne
- 03/06/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Poppy
- 02/02/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Lisa Freeman.
- 01/19/18: No Antibiotic? How Can I Feel Better? Tips for Symptom Relief (PDF).
- 01/11/18: We’ve released new PFAC-Endorsed Materials.
- 01/04/18: Featured PFAC Advisor: Meet Sandy Valliere.